Thursday, September 09, 2004

One Thousand and counting

While I do normally sound off on my liberal politics, I don't usually link to a blog discussion, this is not the forum I normally choose for such things. But I find myself linking to Running with Lawyers because Rufus speaks to an important topic and he eloquently connects it the socio-political issues that created it. Thank you for taking the time to write such a soul searching deliberated piece, you have stated things far better than I ever could.

In the 2000 election 50,456,002 people vote for Bush representing 47.87% of the voting population and 271 electoral votes. If one thousand people had voted for Gore in Florida (was 2,912,790 for Bush and 2,912,253 for Gore), things would have been very different now (and probably much better).

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaPal said...

I'm with you on that!

9/09/2004 08:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home