Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Running with Scissors

I do seem to find myself amounst lawyers once again, it's like a black hole, once you slip into the singularity it's over. I find myself suprised again that anybody is reading my site, proof being that I am on Alan's link list. I think it has something to do with the fact the we read a blog in common. He seems like an nice guy, and his blog seems amusing/interesting. I am the I.T. guy at a branch office of an "Evil Defense Firm" as Rufus so fondly describes it. Anyway, thank you for the link on your site Alan, thank you for the nod, I'll post a few of my lawyer info websites, I know a billion of them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

You're very welcome. You're blog looks great!

If the lawyer bit makes you queasy, I'm also a mild follower of tech things. I say mild since my background is in physics and I'm good but not that good with computers. I dunno, does that help?

8/31/2004 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Hehehe, Nah lawyers don't make me queasy (at least most of them). I get along with lawyers just fine, I have enough self-confidence. I like the bunch I currently work with, you should try San Francisco for one of your summer internships. I can see by your blog that you believe in having a life, and I can say that's a good thing, keep that, no matter what the partner says. I've been enjoying going back through your blog entries, makes me consider expanding my entries from just link introductions to maybe something more creative.Extending my hand, "nice to meet you, great to start getting to know somebody out in that blog universe."

8/31/2004 05:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home