Tuesday, September 21, 2004

If You Were In My Movie

I count myself lucky if I manage one movie a year these days, having a 3 1/2 year old will do that to you. Back in the "this is my life" glory days I use to go see movies all the time. Now I can at least go through a giant archive of reviews from Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times.
The front page has a bunch of recent reviews but I had fun rooting around in the archives. Use the power search to specify genre, star rating, release date, etc. Searching for movies with zero- star reviews got 70 results. Search listings provide the title and a brief excerpt; click the title for the whole review. In addition to the reviews, this site also contains box office gross information, movies coming soon to DVD, and interviews and essays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home