Friday, September 17, 2004

My so called life

Thank you SOOOOO much to Lisa, the author of irks and delights, for pointing me to I Found Some Of Your Life. It’s my new favorite blog. This memory card was found in a taxi in New York City. The pictures on the memory card were taken over the course of exactly one (1) year in this person's life, starting July Twenty-Fifth, Two Thousand and Three (07-25-03) and ending July Twenty-Fourth, Two Thousand and Four (07-24-04). From this blogs author, “Further, in an attempt to present this pictorial information in a more personal manner, and also to better allow for some artistic license, I am going to pretend that I am the owner of the camera. I'll call me Jordan, because that's the name on my birthday cake (you'll see).”

(It appears as if this blog has tanked, having both removed all old posts and commenting that there will be no more... I wonder if the photo's owner caught up with him?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home