Saturday, January 14, 2006

Public Announcement

I have been accepted into a Masters of Library and Information Science program, I will be starting at the end of January and working my full-time job. I don't know what kind of posting schedule I will be able to maintain. I do love this blog and Electronic Ephemera, so I will be trying hard to post as much as possible. I would also like to take this opportunity to ask everybody to leave a comment, even if you've been a quiet lurker (and yes, I know I've got a few silent types) or found this blog via a one-time search.

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaPal said...

Can I just say... "see comment" and refer you to the one I left on EE? :-)

1/12/2006 05:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since you asked so politely, here's my comment. Mazel tov, and please do keep up the two blogs.

1/12/2006 05:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home