Monday, January 10, 2005

I Can See My Planet From Here

The Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics covers the entire field of astronomy and astrophysics and this online version includes the full text of over 2,750 articles, links to the primary literature, and is frequently updated with new material. First published as a four volume print edition in 2001, the initial Web version went live in 2002, and contained the original print material and was rapidly supplemented with numerous updates and newly commissioned material. This first class resource will be an essential source of information for undergraduates, graduate students, researchers and seasoned professionals, as well as for committed amateurs, librarians and lay people wishing to consult the definitive astronomy and astrophysics reference work.

2 Comments:

Blogger peachy said...

Hi Richard!
I thought I'd stop by and visit your blog. I like the etymology post. There's a lot of info here. Nice research skills. :)

1/10/2005 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Thank you, please continue to stop by, I try to post a useful, interesting, informative site a day. Please visit my other blog Electronic Ephemera for my more topical, quirky posts.

1/10/2005 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home