Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Bump in the Night

Occultopedia is an A to Z encyclopedia of metaphysical, curious and supernatural people, things, practices and events The site is an online treasury of unusual and occult knowledge and information. You can access it alphabetically or browse the information about a particular subject or topic, a category listings. The Occultopedia features include a local search engine and an occult shop. To get the latest on what's going on around the world in the occult, science spiritual and paranormal scene, check out the occult, strange and paranormal news page.

And for my New Orleans readership, I will add the Voodoo Encyclopedia. (This is me virtually ducking the virtual things being thrown at me!)

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaPal said...

One of your New Orleans readers is virtually cracking up at that remark!

1/26/2005 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I actually have two regular and one occasional New Orleanian readers, so I best not insult them too much, I do have a great New Orleans Jazz post coming up. (in case any want to check them out on the rightbar, it's Irks and Delights and minor wisdom are my regulars, and Library Chronicles is my semi-regular)

1/26/2005 09:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home