Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ephemeral Electronica

Yes, because my throngs of readers have demanded it, I have created another blog! I will hopefully be using the space to post that ephemeral electonica that passes so quickly out here in cyberspace. Those things that only have meaning in the topica of the moment, the flashes of news, mp3's, animations and even jokes. I expect that years or even months down the line many if not most of the links will be broken. If this blog succeeds I may even post on the topic of electronic ephemera and the efforts to preserve it. I have asked a few people to join me in making posts, I hope to create a community of posters and readers, and encourage people to comment and interact with the posters. If you would like to post, just leave a comment and we'll see if we can work something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home